Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Meet our new Vice Principal

Dear Lake Myra Parents, Staff and Students,

I am indeed honored to be appointed as Assistant Principal at Lake Myra Elementary School. I feel truly blessed to be able to serve in a leadership role of such an awesome school community. I am a firm believer in the importance of building strong relationships with parents, staff, and students. This is one way that we can truly collaborate with one another to do what is best for our children.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the Lake Myra community. I grew up and received my primary education in the Wake County area. I presently reside in Wake County with my husband and daughter. I possess over 17 years educational experience spanning from K-5th grade teaching, coaching, curriculum development, an intervention teacher to administration.

I look forward to working with our dedicated staff and community to help provide the best educational experience for our students in preparing them for their future.

Sincerely,
Jacqueline R. Grant
Lake Myra Assistant Principal